Victoria Beckham employment – Receptionist London, United Kingdom
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced, well presented receptionist to join our friendly team on a full time basis, based at our offices in Battersea. As a highly successful and growing luxury fashion brand, we are looking for a passionate and friendly receptionist who will act as a Brand Ambassador, offering exceptional customer service to both our clients and colleagues.
- Answer calls in a timely manner and directing callers to who they need to get in touch with via our busy switchboard
- Deal with email requests via the reception email
- Meeting and greeting visitors and clients, maintaining confidentially and discretion at all times
- Provide high end, premium service to represent our brand
- Maintaining the reception area, ensuring it looks pristine at all times
- Monitoring all office and stationary supplies
- Booking couriers, cars and arranging international shipments
- Franking and distributing post and deliveries
- Carrying out various ad hoc administration duties
- Managing and coordinating meeting room bookings through Outlook
Aptitudes y conocimientos deseados
- 1 / 2 years experience in a similar role
- Articulate and professional with strong communication skills and an excellent telephone manner.
- Passionate, friendly, and confident in delivering a high standard of customer service, preferably having previously worked for a luxury fashion brand.
- Ability to exercise discretion at all times
- Flexible, proactive and willing to take on new challenges
- Excellent attention to detail with good organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of Excel, word and outlook.
- Ability to quickly build a rapport with guests and colleagues
- Friendly, enthusiastic approach with a can-do attitude