Burberry – Human Resources Manager, Russia
Based in Moscow, your responsibilities will include:
- Core HR – develop strong and trusted partnerships with business leaders, facilitate communication within the business, and exploring people trends in attrition, talent and performance.
- Employee Relations – manage ER casework as required, involving consultation, grievances, disciplinary, performance management and settlement agreements. Casework involvement will mainly be at a senior / complex / high risk level. You will also manage the relationships with unions, work councils and employee representatives where required and partner to resolve any associated risks.
- Reward – Support the business in their people budgeting process. Reviewing headcount changes and planned and proposed recruitment and promotions. Facilitate the management of the annual reward planning, including supporting managers in remuneration decisions.
- Talent – support and drive succession planning, identify the training & development needs of the business and work for the Talent team and business leaders to develop solutions to address these needs
- Organisation Strategy – Collaboratively work with the business to review, design and implement efficient organisation structure that supports both current and longer term business plans. Coaching leaders through the OD approach, championing the focus on explore, design, connect and evolve.